5.1-channel,4K Ultra HD Pass-through and upscaling 4K / 60p, 4:4:4,HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma,70 W per Channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
A/V Receiver with a 1 year agent warranty, made in Malaysia !!!!
FREE DELIVERY IN SINGAPORE !!!!
Cinema Surround Sound
Experience the magic of cinema with realistic and immersive surround sound.
Wirelessly stream your favourite tunes via Bluetooth® with Music Enhancer.
Take the headache out of home cinema with guided setup and easy-to-use operation.
Cinema Surround Sound
Experience the Ambience
Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging. CINEMA DSP transforms the dynamics of the listening environment, with acoustic reproduction of famous venues such as the Bottom Line, Roxy Theater, and European cathedrals—letting you experience their ambience right in your room.
Easy Sound Optimisation
YPAO (Yamaha Parametric room Acoustic Optimizer) analyses the room acoustics and your system, then precisely adjusts various audio parameters to provide the best sound for your room. Simply by placing the supplied microphone at your listening position and switching YPAO on, the system is automatically tuned for optimum performance in your home theatre room.
Full Sound Enjoyment
Discrete Amp Configuration
The RX-V385 was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high clarity sound. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low-jitter PLL circuit, which contributes to its excellent audio performance.
Dynamic Streaming Sound
Bluetooth® with Music Enhancer
Thanks to its built-in Bluetooth functionality, this AV receiver lets you enjoy easy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimised for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid, dynamic sound quality during wireless playback.
Full 4K Ultra HD Support
Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colours—giving you full, high-definition enjoyment with an exceptionally realistic and natural picture quality.
Even Higher Quality Sound
The RX-V385 features bi-amping capability, driving the treble and bass ranges of the front speakers (L, R) with independent amplifiers. In addition to providing greater power, it also prevents interference between the high and low sounds, further improving the sound of the front speakers.
High Definition, Comfortable Viewing
This system features a high-precision font, letting you view detailed information of your music contents, and has multi-lingual capability for viewing in English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, or Chinese.
Install with Ease
AV Setup Guide
No worries, no confusion. Use this special app and get expert assistance with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. It even guides you through various other settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amplifier assignments.
Save Energy by 20%
When ECO Mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent*, thanks to an advanced energy saving design. *Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
- Channel : 5.1
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) : 100 W (6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven) : 70 W (6 ohms, 0.09% THD)
- Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA) : 135 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) : - / 110 / 130 / 150 W
Surround Sound Processing
- CINEMA DSP : YES
- DSP Programs : 17
- Dialog Level Adjustment : YES
- SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP : Yes (Virtual CINEMA FRONT)
- Dolby TrueHD : YES
- Dolby Digital Plus : YES
- DTS-HD Master Audio : YES
- File Format : MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC / WAV: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit
- Compressed Music Enhancer : Yes (incl. enhancer for Bluetooth®)
- YPAO sound optimization : YES
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control) : YES
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting : YES
- Audio Delay : Yes (0-500 ms)
- DA Converter : Burr-Brown 384 kHz / 32-bit DAC x 3
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-through and upscaling : Yes (4K / 60p, 4:4:4)
- HDMI 3D passthrough : YES
- HDMI eARC : Yes (via future firmware update)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel : YES
- HDMI upscaling : Yes (HDMI® to HDMI)
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz Refresh Rate /Auto Lip-Sync : YES
- HDMI Input/Output : 4 / 1 (HDCP2.2, HDR10 / Dolby Vision / HLG and BT.2020 compatible)
- HDMI CEC : YES
- USB Input : USB Memory, Portable Audio Player
- Bluetooth : YES (SBC)
- Front AV Input : USB / Mini Jack
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Optical : 1 / 0
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Coaxial : 2 / 0
- Analog Audio Input/Output : 3 (front 1) / 0
- Composite Video Input/Output : 3 / 1
- Preout : SW
- Headphone Output : 1
- On-screen display : Yes (colour OSD)
- SCENE : SCENE (4 sets)
- Remote Control Unit : YES
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only) : ≤0.2W
- Auto Power Standby : YES
- ECO mode : YES
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 435 x 161 x 315 mm; 17-1/8” x 6-3/8” x 12-3/8”
- Weight : 7.7 kg; 17.0 lbs.