Channels 2 ,Audio Inputs 5 ,Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS) 45 W / 60 W ,Input Sensitivity: MM 2.2 mV / 47 kOhm
Stereo Integrated Amplifier with a 1 year agent warranty, made in China !!!!
FREE DELIVERY IN SINGAPORE !!!!
AWARDS & REVIEWS
Hi Fi News Highly Commended
- ‘There’s a sense of effortlessness here, even when playing loud’
EISA Best European Stereo System 2016-2017
- "High quality stereo separates are this company’s mainstay, its 6000 series being first launched some six years ago. This latest iteration of amplifier and CD player sees both components share a tried-and-tested 192kHz/24-bit DAC, upstream from its custom HDAM audio stages, as used across the Marantz range. While the CD6006 now boasts specially selected components and a reworked circuit layout, the PM6006 gains an optical digital input and a beefier design better suited to driving a wider range of loudspeakers. If you’re seeking the high-end Marantz sound at a bargain price, this combination’s supremely polished, yet powerful performance won’t disappoint."
What HIFI ? Reviews
Marantz PM-6006 Stereo Integrated Amplifier at What Hi-Fi?
Marantz PM-5005 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
The PM6006 is an upgraded successor of the multi-award-winning PM6005. Of course, we have retained the pre-amp and power-amp sections that exclusively feature discrete components – not a single IC in sight of the signal path.
The PM6006 is upgraded for peak current at the amplifier stage, which makes it possible to refine the sound for you in much more detail. You can connect this superb integrated amplifier directly to a vast range of digital sources and use its superior 24bit/192kHz high current CS4398 DAC to create an unbelievably high level of audio enjoyment with new media.
Furthermore, the unit includes now 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital inputs (an additional optical input from the predecessor, PM6005). And the complete digital section is fully shielded by an extra metal housing to ensure that the digital stage has no effect on the analogue signal. And of course all of the original features - such as five-line audio input including phono, two-pairs of gold-plated speaker connections with the convenience of bi-wiring, and a remote handset - are all still there.
The lower impedance shielded Toroidal transformer, as well as customized components and unique Marantz HDAM modules care for powerful, dynamic and detailed original Marantz sound. In short, the new PM6006 is a new star with excellent genes.
- Channels : 2
- Current Feedback Topology : YES
- Phono EQ: Standard : YES
- Digital in : optical / coaxial : YES
- Sample Rate Digital In : 192 kHz : 24-bit
- DAC chip : CS4398
- DAC chip : SA3 , SA2
- Power Transformer: Toroidal : YES
- High Grade Audio Components : YES
- Customised Components : YES
- Aluminium extrusion heat sink : YES
- Balance / Bass / Treble / Loudness : YES
- Linear Drive Power Supply : YES
- Liniear volume control : YES
- Shottky diodes : YES
- System block shielding:none : YES
- Source Direct : YES
- Audio Inputs : 5
- Digital in: optical / coaxial : 2 / YES
- Phono Input: MM : YES
- Audio Outputs : 1
- Gold Plated Cinch : YES
- Speaker A / B : YES
- Speaker Terminals : Metal (Gold) Screw
- Number of terminals : 4
- D-Bus : YES
- Headphone Out : YES
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS) : 45 W / 60 W
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz - 70 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.08 %
- Damping Factor : 100
- Input Sensitivity: MM : 2.2 mV / 47 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM : 83 dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level : 200 mV / 20 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level : 102dB(2V input)
- Available colors: Black / Silver-Gold
- Metal Front Panel : YES
- Power Consumption in W : 155
- Standby Consumption in W : 0.3
- Auto power off : YES
- Detachable Power Cable : YES
- Remote Control : RC003PMCD
- System Remote Function : YES
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm : 440 x 370 x 105
- 440 x 370 x 105 : 7.6