'The Company': Anson Audio Trading. The 'products'/'goods' are items offered to the general public for sale and for use in a domestic environment, or items appearing on an invoice issued by The Company. 'The Customer' is the person(s) offering payment in exchange for products/goods or services from The Company.
The following are Terms & Conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale entered into through Anson Audio Trading. Please read them carefully or print a copy for your future reference.
1. The Company will only accept orders based on their 'Terms & Conditions'.
2. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3. The Company and/or its agents will treat each order as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Terms & Conditions. The Company's prices represent an 'Invitation to Treat' and can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
4. The price and Terms & Conditions of Sale can vary from Anson Audio Trading. The terms of sale and delivery charges may vary.
5. The right to refuse the supply of any goods will be at The Company's discretion.
6. The Term 'Special Order' refers to any products/goods not ranged by The Company or a product designed or altered specifically at the request of the customer. All 'Special Orders' will require payment in full before ordering.
7. The Company accepts orders on the basis that goods are subject to availability.
8. We may change our Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Description of Goods
9. All products sold are of a technical nature and we are sometimes unable to give full specifications of all products.
The Company will not accept responsibility / liability for representations made by a third party for products features or suitability for a particular use. (E.g. Manufacturers, magazine articles, Internet etc). Anson Audio staff are trained to explain features and benefits and are able to provide information if so requested, in relation to a products features and benefits.
Images shown on the website are for illustration purposes only and may not be representative of the product. For further details, please call Anson Audio Sales on +6568831020.
10. The total price you pay for the goods will be stipulated at the point of payment. The Company is entitled to adjust the advertised price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, the imposition of any new taxes or duties, typographical error, or error in pricing information from suppliers. Should The Company have cause to adjust the price you will be offered the opportunity to cancel the order before the despatch of the goods.
11. The Company accepts all major credit and debit cards. These include Visa, MasterCard, Switch, American Express, JCB, Diners, Laser and Electron . Please ask the mail order team for details and/or a written quotation. All payment methods offered are subject to change at any time.
12. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to the above (see condition 10) we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order submitted at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your payment has already been processed and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a refund for the full value of the amount processed.
13. Ownership and title in the goods will only pass to the purchaser upon receipt of full payment.
14. Please note our 'In-Store Price' may vary from our Internet/Mail Order.
15. The Company will not accept cancellation of any order where the item(s) purchased were deemed to be a 'Special Order' or pre-configured to your requested specification.
16. If the order has been processed but the goods not despatched a full refund will be given within fourteen days.
17. If goods have been despatched and you subsequently cancel your order, you must take reasonable care of the goods. It will be your responsibility to return these goods to The Company at your cost (See our Refund & Exchange Policy) Clause 27.
18. When you shop with The Company on our Internet site, all your financial transactions are entirely secure. Our secure server software encrypts all your payment card details. The process scrambles all the information, allowing no unauthorised third party to intercept the data. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing either a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the grey bar at the bottom of your screen.
19. Pleased be advised that if you purchase equipment from The Company, your name and address may be used by Domestic & General for marketing purposes. Unless required by law this information will not be supplied to any third party. Should you prefer not to receive such marketing information please advise us on email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
20. We offer the following delivery service:
i) Free delivery to Singapore on all goods (TV Plasma, DVDR) usually within 3 working days, some larger items may take up to 5 working days.
Premium next day service available at additional cost. (Please call +6568831020).
ii) Worldwide delivery will be done by Dpex Worldwide Courier. Addition cost will be applied. (Please call +6568831020).
21. The Company will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and The Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for the delivery of the goods.
22 . The Company will only deliver goods to the address on the order, and goods will not be left without a signature. An additional charge will be applied if the delivery is aborted due to the consumer failing to adhere to clause 23.
23. Responsibility for the goods passes to the purchaser upon delivery.
24. If your goods arrive in a damaged condition, you must inform The Company in writing within 3 days of delivery. Notification can be posted to Anson Audio Trading No.1 Coleman Street #01-19 The Adelphi Singapore 179803 or faxed to our dedicated fax line +6563371192.
Alternately you can e-mail the Customer Services Department on email@example.com . The Customer Services Department will arrange collection of these goods and will replace the goods at no charge or refund any monies paid for the goods.
25. IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE ACTION REQUIRED IN CLAUSE 24 THEN THE COMPANY SHALL ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS SAID TO BE DAMAGED ON DELIVERY.
26. The Company will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the minimum period of 12 months from the date of delivery (or longer if offered by supplier). This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance (cleaning of dirty audio/video heads etc), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc) cosmetic damage and the tuning of channels is not covered, THE FULL COST OF THE SERVICE/CALL WILL BE CHARGABLE TO YOU IF NO MECHANICAL OR ELECTRICAL FAULT IS FOUND WITH YOUR PRODUCT.
TFT LCD Monitors & Television, these displays are made up of thousands of pixels. For example a 15" flat screen with a resolution of 1024x768 has 786423 pixels. Each pixel comprises three sub-pixels (red, green " blue) making almost 2.4 million dots. Behind each pixel is a transistor. When a transistor fails it manifests itself as a bright, dark or coloured dot on the screen that stands out from the rest. Today's production techniques unfortunately cannot guarantee an absolutely fault-free screen display and buyers should be aware of the possibility of imperfections (in the form of a few isolated constantly lit/unlit pixels) before choosing to purchase a TFT monitor or television. Due to this there is a commonly accepted "tolerance level" by which TFT's may display such imperfections (or stuck pixels) without being classified as faulty. As such, we can only take back displays as faulty for refund/repair if the number of stuck pixels exceeds the manufacturers guidelines. The number required for the monitor or television to be classified as faulty does vary between manufacturers. Please check with the relevant manufacturers as to their 'tolerance level'.
This does not affect any other statutory rights you may have.
27. The Company offer a seven day exchange policy (subject to conditions). As follows:
The Company will not accept goods returned that are found NOT to be faulty or because the customer does not require them. This includes all mail order & Internet transactions that fall outside the 'The Distance Selling Regulations'.
The Company will within a period of 7 days exchange or refund in full any product that is found to have a confirmed fault or defect. This is subject to the goods not being misused or damaged in anyway. All products must be returned with all components. (Instruction booklet, remote control packaging leads etc). Refunds & Exchanges will not be carried out until the product has been returned in its original packaging with ALL accessories & instructions
Thereafter, all confirmed faults would be repaired within the period and terms of the Manufacturers' warranty.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
All refunds issued will be the same as the tender type, however if this is not possible a cheque refund will be raised via our Head Office.
28. The Company offers the facility to extend the warranty on your purchase to two or three years. Please ask any member of the Mail Order Team or see details listed on the Web Site, www.ansonaudio.com (please note any free promotional warranties exclude accidental damage).
29. The Company offers a product repair service where the product is under the standard Manufacturers' warranty or is covered by an extended warranty, and the customer is in possession of the original receipt with an extended warranty stated and/or The Company has confirmed the existence of such cover. Should a repair be required The Company will undertake the responsibility for actioning the claim for you. We do not undertake repairs to items purchased from other establishments or items out of warranty.
30. The Company reserve the right to dispose of any goods where no written instruction has been received within a ninety-day period.
31. Failure by The Company to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
33. If you have a complaint please contact our Customer Services team on +6568831020 or write to:
Anson Audio Trading
1 Coleman Street
#01 - 19
GST Reg No M90355820N
Company Reg No 53077538K