Ecler MPA4-80R power amplifier
In 1998, ECLER presented its first multi-channel amplifier, the MPA280. Today, ECLER offers the most user-friendly and versatile range of multi-channel amplifiers.
The MPA-R devices are the best choice for the professional audio installer who needs unproblematic and reliable multichannel amplifiers.
The MPA-R range includes five 4 and 6 channel models with outputs between 80W RMS / 4 ohms and 410W RMS / 4 ohms, with tested and tested reliability and high flexibility thanks to the ability to connect the input channels and bridge the output channels.
- 2 19 ” HE
- Extended linear power supply
- ECLER SPM technology patent pending (MPA4-150R, MPA6-150R, MPA4-400R)
- Individual controls for input sensitivity with the possibility of sealing in order to avoid unwanted manipulation.
- Signal presence (SP) and CLIP displays for each channel.
- Balanced inputs via XLR jacks
- Independent VCA remote controls for each input channel on all models above 0-10V voltage or volume remote control for wall mounting.
- EUROBLOCK Charge and Sockets for VCA remote control
- Silent convection cooling (MPA4-80R and MPA6-80R)
- Low noise active ventilation (MPA4-150R, MPA6-150R and MPA4-400R). Fan system with dual slope control.
- Fully protected against short circuits, DC at the outputs and overheating
- Stack outputs on all models
- Connection switch for input channels for a maximum of versatility
- Integrated internal Butterworth high pass and low pass third order crossover (MPA4-150R, MPA6-150R, MPA4-400R) for separate path amplification
General applications for MPA-R
A reliable multi-channel solution for any application requiring the distribution of the audio signal into separate zones.
- theme restaurants
- Multi-purpose halls
- conference rooms
- Retail stores