Van Den Hul THE BAY C5 HYBRID (Sold as Per Meter)
- The coaxial construction is made with a center conductor consisting of 40 x 0.12 mm. strands exhibiting an effective cross section area of 0.452 mm? (AWG 20.6) and a resistance of 3.8 Ohm/100 meter.
- The center conductor is coated with a layer of LSC and is insulated with foamed polyethylene.
- The cable capacitance is 110 pF/m.
- The double screen is made of a 16 x 6 x 0.12 mm. stranded braid with underneath a Linear Structured Carbon ? saturated layer to further close the cable against HF signals and to dramatically improve the signal quality.
- The total resistance of the screen is 1.6 Ohm/100 meter.
- The external 5.2 mm. diameter jacket is made of red colored HULLIFLEX ? 4, a material with superior properties compared to e.g. PVC; HULLIFLEX ? gives The BAY C5 HYBRID a very long life span without any ageing effects.
50 in stock