Music spawns from something emotional. A unique, personal story an artist wishes to share. Understanding how music is created, and indeed helping artists to create, embeds in Yamaha?s DNA a fundamental understanding of music, particularly the emotion upon which music creation is inspired. In the development of each of our extensive range of Hi-Fi products, conveying this emotion to the listener is one of the most important considerations.
Usually reserved for flagship Hi-Fi components, the A-S1200 benefits from the technical proficiency and absolute musicality of a toroidal transformer. Combined with an array of high-end Hi-Fi features and components, the toroidal transformer assists in ensuring the musical emotion is conveyed to the listener.
Feeling the music. Not just feeling like you are there, but feeling the story in the music. Feeling the rhythm, the groove of the music. Moving with the music. Only a true representation of the music can deliver this.
- Rated Output Power:[20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.07% THD] 90 W ? 90 W (8 ohms), 150 W ? 150 W (4 ohms)
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms):105/135/190/220 W
- Damping Factor:? 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohms)
- Frequency Response:+0 / -3 dB (5Hz-100kHz) , ?0 / -0.3 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- RIAA Equalisation Deviation:?/-0.5 dB (Phono (MM/MC))
- Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz):
- Phono MC ? Line 2 Out: 0.02% (1.2 Vrms)
- Phono ? Line 2 Out: 0.005% (1.2 Vrms)
- CD, etc. ? SP Out: 0.035% (50 W/8 ohms?’
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Phono MC: 90 db
- Phono MM: 96 dB
- CD, etc.: 110 dB
- Input Sensitivity:[1 kHz, 100 W/8 ohms]
- Phono MC: 150 uVrms/50 ohms
- Phono MM: 3.5 mVrms/47 kohms
- CD, etc.: 200 mVrms/47 kohms
- Main In: 1 Vrms/47 kohms
- Transformer:625VA (Toroidal)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 43.5 x 15.56 x 46.36cm