Ecler PKUB 250 2 X 50 amplifer with PRE-AMP
- Two-channel mixer with two input channels, one compatible with MICRO/LINE signals and the other with LINE signals.
- Built-in 2 x 50 W RMS over 4? class D stereo amplifier
- Direct mini-jack input line on the front panel, AUX IN (channel 2), ideal for connecting an iPod?, MP3 players, multimedia players, etc. Channel 2 also has a duplicate stereo RCA connection on the back panel
- Power plug with an A-type USB connector for charging the batteries of your iPod?, MP3 player, multimedia player, etc.
- Includes a talkover assigned to input 1 with an internal recovery and efficiency time switch.
- Microphone sensitivity level can be adjusted using a trimmer on the back panel
- Phantom power (+18 V DC), internally switchable, for MIC input (channel 1)
- Level control by input channel.
- Independent three-band tone controls for each channel on the back panel, accessible with a screwdriver.
- Rotary output level control and push-for-MUTE function
- Remote output volume and mute control with included infrared remote control
- Auxiliary line output for a subwoofer reinforcement system or sending to other audio equipment
- MIX IN input direct to the mixing bus to connect the unit with outside equipment, such as another PKUB unit or a SAM mixer
- General remote MUTE control by outside contact, which is ideal for connecting fire detection systems and/or other security devices. Internally programmable ?NO / NC? (normally open, normally closed).
- Output switch for MONO (SUB)/STEREO modes on the back panel.
3 in stock