Ecler XLA 500 power amplifier
The new XLA series offers the renowned Ecler amplification quality and reliability in a new versatile, lightweight and affordable format. The integrated crossover allows, when activated, to internally send the low frequency band to channel 1 and the high frequency band to channel 2 (crossover frequency at 150Hz), making two way configurations an easy job without the need of external processing.
- Effective progressive cooling system, whose air flow can be adjusted to the internal temperature of the amplifier. The air is sucked in at the back and removed at the front panel.
- Easy-to-operate rotary level control on the front of the unit.
- Indicators for operation and standby (POWER ON, STBY), signal presence (SIGNAL), override (CLIP), operation mode (BRIDGE), crossover activation (XOVER), and protection circuit activation (PROTECT).
- Effective protection against short circuit, overheating and presence of continuous signal to prevent damage to the power amplifier itself or to the connected speakers.
- Always ready Clip Limiter (signal overload or signal override) on board.
- Switchable operating modes: STEREO, PARALLEL and BRIDGE.
- Switchable input sensitivity.
- Balanced inputs through XLR3 connectors and 6.35mm jack stereo jacks. Unbalanced inputs via RCA connectors.
- Amplifier outputs with screw terminals and Speakon® sockets.
- Operation with 8 and 4 ohms or 8 ohm loads in bridge operation.